The quest to look better by losing those few extra pounds can often be very difficult to complete. But what if you were told there was a way to compliment your dieting and exercise that will make the end goal much easier to achieve? Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) Injections, often referred to as Lipo Injections, are regularly used to help release fat deposits in the body. At Uptown Medical Wellness and Anti-Aging Center, we’ll help you understand everything there is to know about MIC Injections to help you make the right decision.
A Winning Combination
MIC Injections are designed to target the fat deposits in notorious trouble areas in the body. Some of these include the stomach, inner thighs, neck, buttocks and hips. But how is this process made possible? MIC Injections are composed of a special blend of key ingredients that, when used together, intensify their respective effects. These important components include:
- Methionine – assists in the breakdown of fat in the liver
- Inositol – a B-vitamin that promotes the health of cell structures and nerve synapses
- Choline – supports the liver’s health during the process of excreting products from the body
- Vitamin B12 – important to the body’s growth of cell production
- B Complex Vitamins – helps convert carbohydrates into energy
- L – Carnitine – helps muscle tissue burn 5 times as many calories as fatty tissue
MIC injections are an effective form of therapy that, along with diet and exercise, has proven to help patients lose weight and keep it off safely and effectively. These injections are recommended to be administered over a 10 week period. It’s important to remember the injections are only effective temporarily. Once the effects wear out, the body will return to normal.
If you’re looking for the factor that will let your diet and exercise explode into a combination of good results, MIC Injections may be just what you’re looking for. For more information, contact our team at Uptown Medical Wellness and Anti-Aging Center today.