Bones, the rigid organs that give our bodies their shape, allow us to run, lift heavy objects and hug loved ones. They also help protect our internal organs and supply calcium, which helps maintain even stronger bones. Most of us seem to think that these solid foundations are indestructible and don’t need nourishing. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Uptown Medical Wellness & Anti Aging Center has the perfect solution for people who might be deficient in certain vitamins that can often result in brittle bones.
Bones Can Become Weak
Most people are unaware that bones become weak. Recent research has made us aware that exercise and dieting are some of the strongest contributors to growing healthy bones. At Uptown Medical Wellness & Anti Aging Center, we have a product that prioritizes the support of mineral density for healthy bones. This great product is made by a company called Metagenics.
With the “genetic potential through nutrition”, Metagenics has been able to find the right solution by influencing people’s health with what makes them unique – their genes. According to the National Institute of Health, by 2020, half of all people living in the United States over the age of 50 will have weak bones. If you want to live longer, then taking care of your body’s foundation is crucial.
In the last couple of years, great discoveries have been made about bones – how they grow, rebuild and break. The National Institute of Health’s report further delves into how bones rebuild themselves and keep doing so throughout our lives. Some people are at further risk of osteoporosis due to their bone’s metabolism not supporting sufficient rebuilding blocks. Exercise usually helps and so do healthy eating habits, but sometimes, this isn’t enough.
What is Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)?
Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC) provides greater nourishment and is derived from whole bones. Available as a nutritional supplement, MCHC contains proteins and other bone-building ingredients such as calcium.
Besides calcium, there are other minerals that are vital to the nourishment and development of bones. Trace minerals are important since they are found in organic portions of bones. These minerals include iron, zinc, copper and many others. Since bone is such a complex tissue, mineral deficiencies can decrease and stagnate bone formation.
The Cal Apatite Bone Builder contains these vital components, which help keep your bones healthy and strong! Here are just a few benefits:
- Regular exercise contributes to a healthy body, which many are already aware of. It helps us control our weight, combat health conditions, improves our mood and gives us energy. Yet, it also helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- The Cal Apatite Bone Builder is a great source of calcium.
- It contains collagen protein, the predominant collagen in bone. A lack of collagen can lead to brittle and easily broken bones, yet with the Cal Apatite Bone Builder, yours will be strong and elastic!
- Bone formation requires many minerals besides calcium. These include fluoride, magnesium, iron and copper, and they’re all found in MCHC!
The good news is that MCHC helps correct bone problems associated with these symptoms from the get-go. Most of us live a busy lifestyle and taking healthy measures with our bodies is the last thing on our minds. Sometimes, even taking the time to grab a pill with a glass of water seems daunting.
We also have misconceptions about vitamins’ role in supporting our health. A “one pill helps all” mentality isn’t enough anymore. Our health is simply more complex than that. Some leading vitamin manufacturers have products that try to tackle every need. Yet, while they might excel in certain aspects, they fail in others. Tips for healthier bones are sometimes quite obvious, but here they are for your convenience:
- Unfortunately, most Americans eat processed foods on a daily basis. The bad news gets worse; all of those chemicals produce certain reactions within your body that can decrease bone density. The first step in having healthier bones is improving your eating habits.
- One of the ways to decrease the risk of developing osteoporosis is eating organic and biodynamic foods. Hit your local organic food store and stock up on vegetables. Look for food high in omega-3s, which play a huge role in the development of healthy bones.
- Vitamin D, calcium and magnesium are also great nutrients for supporting strong bones. A recent report by the Endocrine Society Meeting suggests that the timing of vitamin D and calcium consumption can also influence how our bodies respond to exercise-induced calcium loss.
Schedule Your Treatment Today!
Start nourishing your bones before they become weak and brittle. Most experience the symptoms described above, yet do nothing about it. The earlier you start taking care of yourself, the sooner you’ll start feeling younger and revitalized.
Call us at 956.672.4056 to have one of our specialists help you with any questions about the Cal Apatite Bone Builder! Start reaping the benefits of an amazing, well-rounded formula that helps prioritize the support of bone mineral density!