Losing weight during the holiday season is an admirable goal. However, there can be a lot of temptations for several months! Our medical wellness and weight loss center in McAllen understands how rough this can be, but we want to encourage your healthy habits. Check out two services you can include in your weight loss program.
Practice Healthy Habits
Building long-lasting habits may seem daunting, but it may be easier as you incorporate a few at a time. Consider trying to:
- Sleep regular hours to avoid increasing your hunger hormone levels.
- Find better ways to manage holiday or work stress instead of snacking.
- Avoid holiday treats and snack mindfully, focusing on fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
- Ensure your holiday meals include a balance of healthy proteins such as poultry, beans, etc.
- Get active with your friends and family by going on walks or doing outdoor activities together.
Although exercise is always recommended while on a weight loss program, fat can be stubborn to lose. We recommend using SculpSure® to help contour your body.
- Provides natural-looking results.
- Is non-invasive and relatively painless.
- Requires very little to no downtime.
- Was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Try the HCG Diet
If you struggle with regulating your eating patterns, ask about the HCG Diet. This treatment changes the way your body loses weight. Always check in with your doctor or our team about what food options you can eat while on a diet.
You may be able to eat:
- Starches: melba toast and grissini.
- Protein: beef, chicken breast, veal, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, and shrimp.
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, marjoram, vinegar, thyme, mustard powder, parsley, etc.
- Produce cabbage, spinach, asparagus, chard, cucumbers, onions, fennels, tomatoes, celery, grapefruit, apples, etc.
Follow Us Online!
Learn more about our services by following us on Facebook and Instagram! Results are not guaranteed and vary from person to person.