If you want to get in shape and look your best for the holidays, then you’ll need to adopt some healthy habits. Our medical wellness center in McAllen can help! We suggest body sculpting as part of your weight loss goal. Body sculpting can firm and shape areas that are difficult to slim down. Here are three services that can produce the results you need.
Radio Frequency and Cavi-Lipo (cavitation lipolysis) can shrink fatty cells by heating them and using vacuum therapy.
These procedures help:
- Minimizes fine lines
- Promote blood circulation
- Reduce cellulite and tighten skin
- Boost collagen production in the face and body
SculpSure® is another body sculpting service that melts stubborn fat in tricky areas like the abdomen and love handles.
- Is FDA-approved
- Is a light-based treatment
- Removes up to 24% of treated fat cells
- Promotes the natural absorption and removal of fat cells
DEXA Body Scan
We also recommend getting a DEXA Body Composition Scan if you’re on a weight loss journey. The DEXA Scan gives you an understanding of how your body stores fat and which areas need attention.
This non-invasive procedure also:
- Detects if you have osteoporosis
- Calculates your risk of breaking a bone in the future
- Monitors your bone density over time