Are you struggling with losing weight, suffering from body issues and being fed up with diet fads that promise a thinner you and just don’t work? You’re not alone. According to DoSomething.org, a global organization for young people, 91% of women are unhappy with their bodies and resort to dieting to gain the “perfect” physique.
The truth of the matter is, diets respond differently to everyone. Trying to find a diet that will work for the mass market is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. This is where MIC injections come in. Summer is quickly approaching and at Uptown Medical Wellness & Anti Aging Center, we’ll help you look and feel great with our weight loss therapy services.
At Uptown Medical Wellness & Anti Aging Center, we work hard to help make weight loss frustrations a thing of the past.
Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) injections, also known as lipotropic injections, are mainly used to increase fat release in specific parts of the body by singling out those pesky fatty deposits. These fatty hotspots can mostly be found in the neck, inner thighs, hips, buttocks and underarms.
Lipotropic injections are made up of a fat burning substance, which includes the flab fighting properties of:
- Inositol – Which helps the liver remove fat and assists in the prevention of cholesterol buildup
- Choline – Helps distribute cholesterol and prevents it from getting deposited in another part of the body
- Methionine – Further helps boost the immune system and plays a critical role in your metabolism by aiding in the elimination of fat cell deposits in the abdominal area
MIC injections can be applied up to twice a week. Metabolic processes are accelerated by vitamin B-12 while creating an overall increased feeling of energy. Lipotropic injections aid in the breakdown of fatty tissue and when used with B vitamins, can intensify their respective effects.
These two treatments are usually injected at the same time as part of the treatment injection cycle. Research has further shown that when these two agents (lipotropic and Vitamin B-12) are combined, they can lead to extraordinary fat burning results.
Dieting, Exercising and MIC Injections Equal Success
We know you’ve heard this more times than you can handle, but we’re going to say it one more time. In order to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume. We hate math, but that sounds pretty simple, doesn’t it? Counting your macronutrients, excessive exercise and self-deprivations are all recipes for failure.
The trick is doing your best to make the healthiest choice when it comes time to chow down. This will eventually become a habit and will continue to be part of your life. This behavior essentially becomes a lifelong commitment. Below are a few tips to help you stay on track:
- Set achievable goals. Losing five pounds a week sounds unrealistic, unhealthy even. Aim for two.
- Don’t weigh yourself every week since your body fluctuates as time goes by. Write down your weight and aim to check yourself one month later. You’ll have a better understanding of where you’re at.
- Try to eat smaller portions and have five small meals per day as opposed to three bigger ones. This keeps your metabolism working throughout the day and helps control your blood sugar.
- Make sure to have protein, fruits and a mix of carbs at every meal. Complex carbs are preferable.
- Always make sure to read the portions on the nutritional labels of snacks. Most of the time, just one bag can contain two or three servings. This can lead to consuming more calories.
- Prepare your meals ahead of time. It’s easier to stay on track if you’ve prepared your meals and have done the cooking beforehand.
Remember, in order to see the best results with MIC Injections, you must eat healthy and exercise to see fast and satisfactory results. Working out can be an intimidating process, especially when joining a gym. Everyone at these places seems to know what he or she is doing. Trust us, they were in the same boat as you at one point.
In order to be successful in your fitness journey, it’s crucial to start on the right foot and set good habits. Many have wrong preconceived notions of working out and then wonder why they aren’t seeing results. Most of these problems can be avoidable. If you stay consistent and take positive steps, you’ll be on your way to losing those pounds and looking great. Below are a few tips on staying on the right track:
- Make it a Habit – Putting in the effort to exercise is a great start. Yet, the most effective way to see changes in your body is to make it a habit.
- Start Slow – If you hit the brakes on everything that you’re used to and make drastic changes, you won’t get far. Start by working out two to three times per week. Make small adjustments and then increase your exercise regiment.
- Don’t Get Distracted – Try hitting two or three body parts in one workout session. Isolating one muscle group won’t necessarily bring you the best results.
The Ultimate Combo for a Healthier, Slimmer You
Along with a healthy diet and exercise, MIC Injections have proven to help patients lose weight. Don’t let summer catch you by surprise, contact us at 956.672.4065 or visit our location in McAllen to schedule your first session.
One Response to “Losing Weight with MIC Injections and Keeping it Off”
interested in getting more information of these injections