Previously we mentioned a couple of myths surrounding the Laser Stretch Mark Removal treatment. This non-surgical procedure helps restore youthful-looking skin by targeting damaged cells in stretch marks. Here are two other myths you should know before getting your treatment done in time for spring break!
“My Skin is Too Sensitive”
Laser Stretch Mark Removal is different from other skin treatment procedures. This technology uses pulsing fine-laser light to cover each stretch mark and targets the break-down of damaged skin.
- Helps restore the overall structure of the new skin tissue.
- Removes old dead tissue and the appearance of the stretch mark.
- Helps promote the body’s natural production of elastin and collagen.
“The Process is Intimidating”
Laser Stretch Mark Removal can be a pleasant experience. If you’ve wondered how this treatment feels, know that sessions are known to be pain-free and require little to no recovery time.
Laser Scar Removal is:
- May show results around two to four weeks.
- Often known to consist of mild to no discomfort during the process.
- Is a pleasant experience for most Uptown patients.
- Consists of treatments that take between 15 to 30 minutes, depending on your individual needs.
Request a Consultation
Our technicians and staff are highly trained and can help you with any of our skincare services in McAllen. We always request to meet with you in person to ensure you enjoy our treatments with no issues. During a consultation:
- We Determine your skin and body’s composition.
- We assess if the service you want is the best possible option.
- We may recommend additional services that will provide the best care for you.
Contact our Medical Wellness Center in McAllen
Send us a message online for any questions you may have concerning our services. You can call (956) 627-4056 to set up your consultation.
*Results from using our products vary based on the individual.