Are you living your healthiest life? If you are over thirty years old, your answer depends on many factors other than exercising or having a good diet. Your age, medical conditions, skin care, and daily nutrition also play a part. Aging includes having sensitive skin, muscle and joint pain, unhealed scars, and so on. We want to share two services that can help improve your skin’s appearance, and boost your body’s health.
Renew Your Skin with Vitamins
If you have ever walked through a vitamin aisle, you know the confusion of learning what product is beneficial for you. Our staff can give you recommendations.
Consider these top vitamins:
- Vessel Care to help maintain your metabolism.
- Spectrazyme Complete to boost digestive support.
- D3 500 for an advanced intake of vitamin D intake.
- Phytomulti to promote cell, DNA, and wellness health.
- Cal Apatite Bone Builder to support bone mineral density.
- Magnesium Citrate to refine your body’s muscle function.
- UltraFlora Balance to optimize intestinal and immune health.
- Biosom helps keep healthy DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) levels and antioxidant protection.
Try an Exosome Facial Rejuvenation
We also now offer a new skin care service if you struggle with aging signs on your skin or scalp. Try Exosome Facial Rejuvenation. Exosomes are cells naturally found in the body that hold proteins and help regenerate other unhealthy cells.
Exosome Facials can help anyone with:
- Sagging skin.
- Scars and age spots.
- Large pores and uneven skin.
- Acne, redness, and skin irritation.
Contact our Wellness Center in McAllen
Call (956) 627-4056 to set up your appointment today. Have a birthday in November? Save 15% off your visit when you schedule an appointment during your birthday month! All you need is your ID. Some restrictions apply.
*Results are not guaranteed and vary from person to person.